Stabilus S.A.: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
DGAP Voting Rights Announcement: Stabilus S.A.
On November 4, 2015, JPMorgan Chase & Co has informed us according to the applicable requirements of the Luxembourg Transparency Law that on October 30, 2015 its indirectly held voting rights on Stabilus S.A., Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (ISIN: LU1066226637) have exceeded the 5% threshold of the voting rights in Stabilus S.A. amounting to 5.01% of the voting rights (which corresponds to 1,037,697 voting rights) on this day. The chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights are effectively held is:
- JPMorgan Chase & Co
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association (100%)
- J.P. Morgan International Inc. (100%)
- Bank One International Holdings Corporation (100%)
- J.P. Morgan International Finance Limited (100%)
- J.P. Morgan Capital Holdings Limited (72.73%)
- J.P. Morgan Chase (UK) Holdings Limited (100%)
- J.P. Morgan Chase International Holdings (99.99%)
- J.P. Morgan Securities plc (99.41%).
2015-11-05 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
|2, rue Albert Borschette|
|Grand Duchy of Luxembourg|
|Phone:||+352 286 770 1|
|Fax:||+352 286 770 99|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|