How to become a dealer Requirements for becoming a Stabilus dealer
Our products’ applications on the customer side are numerous – and equally diverse are our needs for raw, auxiliary, and operating materials on the procurement side.
To give you a quick overview of our spectrum of requirements, we have divided these up into eight areas.
- custom synthetic parts, seals
- strip steel, bar steel, and tube in accordance with DIN EN 10305-1, DIN EN 10305-2, and DIN EN 10305-3
- custom metal/non-ferrous metal parts
- special components/project-based needs
- standard machines, spare parts for machines, measuring equipment, drives
- tools/standard components/special machine construction, wear parts based on drawings
- materials for electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic/etc. systems
- contract work, custom rubber parts, and chemicals, oils, and greases made to spec
International Automotive Task Force - Database
Partner Login for suppliers
The portal for Stabilus suppliers. All relevant documents for our suppliers are located in this portal. You will receive the access data from Stabilus Purchasing.
Your dealer application
Have we sparked your interest in becoming a Stabilus dealer?
If you can answer “yes” to the following questions, then you’re the perfect candidate to submit an application!
- Does your portfolio overlap with our needs? Would you like to supply products and services to us?
- Could you see the products and services you offer being included under our product lines and contact partner lists?
- Do you have a certified quality management system that fulfills at least the requirements of ISO 9001?
- Does your environmental management system correspond to ISO 14001 or EMAS?
- Can you reliably and flexibly meet our demands, including for just-in-time delivery?
- Is innovation one of your main strengths? Can you assume an independent an active role in the development of technical solutions?